Friday, May 4, 2012

SOTM back to Blogging...



It’s the re-launch of  Sista On The Move (SOTM)!!

Man I can’t believe it, but I’ve been in HotLanta now for  5  wonderful months. It’s been exciting, interesting and quite productive. Project Me is still underway.
So let’s bring you up to speed..
New Home:
We officially moved into our new town home December 29th

The Snafu:
Our furniture didn’t arrive until nearly 2 weeks after we did. I would NEVER recommend New York Movers not even to my worst enemy. Never the less, we were in our new home come New Year’s Day and watched the ball drop via Video Feed on the Internet.

Landed New Gig:
Whoo-Hoo!! Just two months here and I landed a really great job with a decent salary. We were going to be OK …. For real!

MY WTF Moment:
Had a little fender bender my first 2 weeks of being here. You see what had happen was…..it was raining cats, dogs and a few rabbits one night and I could hardly see in front of me. Long story short, I hit this woman who stopped short, SCARED THE B-JESUS out of us! The kicker was, went I went to the car to check on everyone (who were all fine), it was like I hit the car accident jack pot. The van was filled with a Mexican family including an infant in the back seat and a man that looked like he was 122 years old. I just kept looking at all those folks like OMG, OMG omg. So now I need to get my front light fixed…
SOTM is back

So now that we’re settled and getting in the groove, it’s time to start back at blogging. So look out for articles on me adjusting to ATL, dabbling at dating, and living large in Atlanta. It’s going to be quite a ride…you with me?









No comments:

Post a Comment